Квартиры посуточно Львов, Львов квартира посуточно, Аренда квартир Львов посуточная, Снять квартиру во Львове, Аренда квартир посуточно Львов, Квартири подобово Львів, Львів квартира подобово, Оренда Львів подобово, Зняти квартиру у Львові, Оренда квартир подобово Львів

Our contacts:

 (032) 275-68-83

One-rooms flats
#102 Menzinskogo

250 UAH   
Historic centre
Water constantly hot/cold
Autonomous heating
Microwave, gas cooker, refr.

Two-rooms flats
#213 Lichakivska

300 UAH   
Historical center
Round-the-clock hot and cold water
Autonomous heating
Television set, cable television, DVD, refrigerator
Motor-car stand in a court at home

Three-rooms flats
#030 pr. Svobodi

500 UAH   
Historyc centre
Autonomous heating
Water constantly hot/cold
TV, music centre, refr.
Gas cooker, washing mach.

Four-rooms flats
#040 Soborna

500 UAH   
historic center
water const. hot/cold.
to 12 people
not less than 3 days

Погода во Львове
Map of Lviv

Bandinelly Palace
sq. Rinok, 2

The building was built in the style of the late Renaissance to the end of the XVI century. At the beginning of XVII century house became the property of a Florentine merchant, R. Bandinelli, a well-known fact that he perfected the Lvov-mail. On the doors and windows framed preserved elements of white stone carving. Original left portal and window to the right of him, framed by the dolphins. Dolphins shows were designed to assist the building owner in trade affairs and to protect from dangers.

Beskys Palace
st. Kopernika, 42

Since Soviet times there is Teacher's House, as well as Polish folk theater. Palace was rebuilt in 1921-1923 by architect Professor Bagenskim. Brick building, in terms of a rectangular, three-story. Bow is decorated with pillared portico and topped by an attic. Windows and niches above them decorated. The interior has a front hall. The palace is separated from the street metal bars and gates.

Palace Greek-Catholic bishops
sq. Saint Ura, 5

House of the Greek-Catholic bishops were built in 1761-1762 by architect C. Fessingera in place of the wooden palace of the second half of XVI century. At the beginning of XIX century, the Metropolitan Chamber restored. Before their western facade was built Metropolitan's garden and flower garden, surrounded by a wall. The palace building closes in the east main entrance. Palace was the residence of the Pope John Paul II during his visit to Lviv in 2001.

Kornyakta Palace
sq. Rinok, 6

The building was built in 1580 by the architect P. Barbon, with the participation of Rimlyanin for a rich merchant of Greek origin, Lviv Constantine Kornyakta. At this time the building was the most spectacular in the city. Inside was constructed so-called Italian courtyard.

Pototskys Palace
st. Kopernika, 15

The palace was built in 1880, designed by the French architect Louis de Verney, with the participation of the Polish architect J. Tsibulsky place a small estate belonging to the genus Potocki. The building is in the style of French classicism, brick. Facades are decorated with fancy window frames, balconies and balustrades. The main entrance is decorated arched portico with Ionic columns and moldings. The total area of the palace is 3100 square meters.

Semenskys Palace
st. Pekarskoy, 19

Graph Costantin Siemiensky, Ambassador of the Galician Sejm, ordered the palace of the Prussian architect Frederick Baumann, and the building was completed in 1849 godu. In 1893 architects Ivan Levitsky and Jan Kudelsky rebuilt it in the style of the French Baroque, with its spacious kurdonerami, impressive entrance gate and wrought bars.

Tukrulov-Kamellos Palace
st. Pekarskoy, 50а

The house was built in the 1830's, it is brick, stucco, two-story, in terms of rectangular shape. The main facade is deployed to the south in the square at the bottom of the site is highlighted with emphasis rizalit Gothic portico in the middle. Above the facade is very pronounced cornice.

Lubomirskys Palace
sq. Rinok, 10

Customer and the owner of the palace was Stanislaw Lubomirski (1709-1793), governor Bratslavsky. The appearance of the building - a light, front. A building made of brick, plastered, in terms of an elongated rectangle with a small patio, a three-story. It occupies an entire block between the area of the market, the streets of Russian and Ivan Fyodorov.

Black kamenitsa - Black house
sq. Rinok, 4

The building was built in 1577 by architect Krasovsky and a model of residential renaissance architecture. Since 1596 the house became the property of Lorentsovicha, which opened here one of the first pharmacy in Lvov, he also finish building the third floor, and the fourth is already overbuilt in 1884. Front and corner pilasters covered with hewn stone, which is black with time, so that the building received its present name. The facade is decorated with ornaments and plot threads. Now the building belongs to the Lviv Historical Museum.

National University "Lviv Polytechnic"
higher education institution, address the main building: st. Bandera, 12

The oldest technical institution in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Founded in 1844 under the name Technical Academy in 1877 - the first in the territory of the Austro-Hungarian telephone conversation between the assembly hall and Department of Chemistry of the Academy. That same year, rector of the academy is famous Lviv architect Julian Zakharevich, and the Academy was renamed the Ecole Polytechnique.

Lviv National University named after Ivan Franko
One of the oldest universities in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. on st. Univercitetskaya, 1

The date of foundation is 16 January 1661, when the decree of the Polish King John Casimir awarded in 1608 based Jesuit College Academy status and the title of university. " Originally it was located Provincial Diet of Galicia and Lodomery. The facade is decorated with a grand portico with columns and a loggia, sculptural.

  -  .ua -               -                            .com  - .  Rambler's Top100
Technical support webmaster@podobovo.lviv.ua
ICQ: 412804260